Monday 27 April 2009

Monday afternoon meanderings...

Hello out there fellow bloggers and blogees. It's that time of the week again and I am sad to say I packed my sunglasses in bag in vain... it rained and is miserable so wore my mac instead.
Bit of a headache but excited about the up and coming bank holoday weekend where I will be driving to Wales to see my family (nod to you pinkpumpkinpalace) and chill out with my boyfriend.
Why is it that I am 27 and still nervous about my tattoos and body piercings when I go home that I consider covering them all up? One of my lip piercings (I have 2) is quite sore at the moment so I am trying my best to let it heal properly - which does not involve removing (much to my fathers dismay I fear) but will make it more prominent to him.. oh the dramas..

x o x o

1 comment:

  1. well the weekend went very well an no dramas anywhere in sight either!!!

    ReplyDelete